The mining industry is one of EOS’s key areas of expertise, so significant resources have been spent on specialization and ongoing awareness of industry-specific technologies.
For the mining industry, collaboration with the world’s leading manufacturers gives EOS the ability to provide additional specialized solutions such as:
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) applications.
- PLC systems.
- Control of Dewatering Systems.
- Power distribution control applications.
- Wireless communication and data transfer networks for underground and surface installations (VHF, UHF, WiFi, Mesh)
- Leaky Feeder Wireless Communication Networks.
- Underground equipment/ machines monitoring and control applications.
- Access Control and location tracking of personnel, equipment and underground vehicles.
- Underground environmental monitoring.
- Conveyor belt control and fire suppression systems.
- Fan and pump control.
- Proximity alert systems, accident prevention.
- Emergency alerting systems.
- Mining slurry flow measurement.
- Mining slurry density measurement.
- Liquid and solid level measurement.
- Measurement and 3D dynamic inventory display.
- Relative humidity measurement of ores.
EOS, with the aim of providing customized solutions and products for the mining industry, represents exclusively in Greece and in the Balkans the CiDRA mineral Processing Inc [US] and PBE Group [US].